Terms and Conditions
MYLEADSSITE.COM Conditions of Use
- Welcome to MyLeadsSite.com, a web site that is owned and operated by Mobile Leads, LLC ("ML").
- We provide products and services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit, use or shop at MyLeadsSite.com, you accept these conditions, Please read them carefully.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ML or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of ML and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- All software used on this site is the property of ML or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- MLEADS, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of ML or entities that have agreed to allow us to post information about their products and services.
- ML\\\\\\\'s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service in any manner that (a) is likely to cause confusion among customers, (b) dilutes the value of the ML trademark and trade dress; or (c) disparages or discredits ML.
- All other trademarks not owned by ML that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ML.
3. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- ML grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ML.
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of ML.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ML and our product suppliers without express written consent.
- You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing ML\\\\\\\'s name or trademarks without the express written consent of ML.
- Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by ML.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of MyLeadsSite.com long as the link does not portray ML, its affiliates, our product suppliers or their products in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- You may not use any ML logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ML ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
- ML MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ML DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- ML DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM HERE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- ML WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES.
- IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- By visiting MyLeadsSite.com, you agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and ML.
6. SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
- Please review our other policies, if any, posted on this site.
- These policies also govern your visit to MyLeadsSite.com.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time.
- If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
1. Your privacy is our first concern:
- When downloading our MLeads Application, you will be asked to provide information about you.
- Some of it will be used to assist us in making sure that you get the best service we can offer.
- Other information like your name, address, and phone number is collected so that we can identify you and keep your account secure , as well as to communicate with you when need be.
- Further, other information, particularly credit card information is collected so that we can receive payment for the MLeads Application in accordance with the payment plan that you choose.
- It is extremely important that you understand that any information that identifies you will never be shared with anyone.
- In addition, such Personally Identifiable Information is encrypted in accordance with industry standards so that it cannot be obtained by hackers, etc.
- Our privacy statement as set forth below is written so that you can understand exactly what we do and don\\\\\\\'t do with your information.
- When you initially download the MLeads Application, you may have the benefit of a Free Forever plan (single user) up to 300 leads.
- While we will never share information that may be used to identify you, we do expect our policy statement will change as new ways to protect your confidentiality and new uses for information emerge.
- To that end, we value your comments about our privacy statement and invite you to e-mail us with suggestions.
2. Information Collection and Use:
- ML is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
- We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others, except as set forth below.
- Further, we reserve the right to transfer all of our information about you as part of the transfer of your End User Agreement if ML is acquired or otherwise transferred.
2.1 Ways We Collect Information
- In order to use the ML Application; an End User must first complete the registration form.
- During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address).
- This information is used to contact the user about the MLeads application and to set up a private storage account for information that the End User enters when using the MLeads Application.
- Further, the IRS requires us to obtain the User\\\\\\\'s social security number if the End User makes more than $500 in referral fees as part of our Referral, Affiliate and Event Organizer programs.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user\\\\\\\'s hard drive containing information about the user.
- Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any Personally Identifiable Information while on our site.
- Once the site user closes their browser, for instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
- If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site.
- The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site.
Supplemental Information Requests
- From time to time, we may ask you for additional information.
- Such requests may occur when you apply for one of our programs, show interest in a promotion that we sponsor, of if you have questions or concerns about our products or services.
2.2 Ways We Use Information
Personally Identifiable Information
- "Personally Identifiable Information" refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains.
- This includes information that is used in a way that is personally identifiable, including linking it with identifiable information from other sources, or from which other Personally Identifiable Information can easily be derived, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information.
- To the extent unique information (which by itself is not Personally Identifiable Information) such as a personal profile, unique identifier, biometric information, and IP address is associated with Personally Identifiable Information, then such unique information will also be considered Personally Identifiable Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (i.e., without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
- For example, Non-Personally Identifiable Information would include, but not be limited to, the type of device which is running the MLeads Application or the number of emails or twitter messages sent through the MLeads Application.
As stated above we do not share Personally Identifiable Information with our customers or Advertisers. However, we need to obtain Personally Identifiable Information for many administrative purposes that allow us to serve you better. The following table typifies our use of the Personally Identifiable Information we collect:
- Name & Address is used to contact you if the need arises.
- E-mail is used to communicate with you.
- Social Security Number, while not currently collected, will be needed for tax purposes when an End User, Affiliate or Event Sponsor earns more than $500 in a given year.
- Credit Card Information is used to charge you the license fee for the use of the MLeads Application in accordance with the payment plan you have selected.
- PayPal Account Information, while not currently collected may be used in the future to allow for direct deposit of referral fees earned.
- We may share aggregated Non-Personally Identifiable Information with our customers, partners and advertisers.
- This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- On occasion, we may partner with another party to provide specific services, such as direct deposit banking.
- If you choose to sign up for one of these services, we only will share information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
- These parties are not allowed to use Personally Identifiable Information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- You authorize us to disclose any and all information about you to government or law enforcement officials who reasonably request information such information from us.
- We reserve the right to disclose only that information we believe to be necessary or appropriate under the circumstances.
- This web site contains links to other sites.
- Please be aware that we at ML are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
- This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Surveys & Contests
- From time-to-time our site may request information from users via surveys or contests.
- Participation in any such survey or contest is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
- Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level, product preference and/ or usage).
- Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
- Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- We send all new End Users a welcoming email to verify password and username.
- Established End Users may occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
- Out of respect for the privacy of our End Users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
- Please see our choice and opt-out below.
3. Site and Service Updates:
- We also send site and service announcement updates.
- End Users are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service and the MLeads Application.
- We typically communicate with the End User to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via E-mail.
- When End Users submit sensitive information via the web site, the information is protected both online and off-line.
- All of our End Users\\\\\\\' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices or to an established data storage entity.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to Personally Identifiable Information.
- ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- Any time new policies are added our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers\\\\\\\' information is protected.
- Finally, the servers that store Personally Identifiable Information are kept in a secure environment and maintained by storage professionals.
- If you have any questions about the security at our web site, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5.1 Correction/Updating Personal Information
- If an End User\\\\\\\'s Personally Identifiable Information changes (such as your zip code), or if an End User no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user\\\\\\\'s personal data provided to us. This can be done at the member\\\\\\\'s information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
5.2 You may cancel your license to MLeads at any time
5.3 Persons Under the Age of 18: We do not believe that our products and services are targeted to children.
5.4 Notification of Changes
6. A Note to Affiliate Program Participants (including Event Organizers):
- As an Affiliate Program Participant of Mobile Leads LLC (“ML”), you can expect the same attention to privacy as if you were an MLeads Application End User (“End User”).
- A primary difference is that End Users do not want their names shared, but that Affiliate web sites want theirs shared.
- Accordingly, we will share the names of our Affiliate web sites in the hope that it can drive even more traffic to our Affiliates web sites.
- To the extent that we collect Business Sensitive Information from our Affiliates, we will treat it like an End User\\\\\\\'s Personally Identifiable Information and we will not share it with anyone.
- Business Sensitive Information includes the name of the owner of the Affiliate site, their phone number and fax numbers, their Street address, tax identification number or social security number, and tax classification.
- Keep in mind that some of this information may already be available to the public through other sources.
- Finally, the privacy of every End User, including those that enroll from a link provided by your Affiliate web site will be protected.
7. Acceptance of this Statement: